The Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Justice N.V. Ramana, in order to meet the demand of justice and hearing matters, which are extremely important during the rescheduled summer vacation for the year 2021, on 7th May 2021 released certain directions. The direction given were as follows:
- Two division benches will conduct hearing from 10th May 2021 to 16th May 2021 and from 17th May 2021 to 25th May 2021 through video conferencing and the hearing must be conducted only two days in a week (Tuesday and Friday).
- The matters which are mentioned as extremely urgent by the Advocate or the parties and in order to get the case listed during summer vacation before the vacation benches may send the request to do so with appropriate reasons for urgent listing online in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The urgent matters received upto Thursday will be listed on Tuesday.
- The urgent matters received upto Monday will be listed on Friday.
- The Constitution for other parts of the vacation (2nd and 3rd) i.e. from 26th May 2021 to 10th June 2021 and 11th June 2021 to 27th June 2021 respectively will be notified later on.